Favorgen 0.2ml flat-cap tubes are suitable for any 0.2 ml block regular or Real-Time thermal cycler. Each tube holds a maximum volume of 250 ┬Ál. A uniform wall-thickness ensures accurate temperature transfer across the tube. The tubes are injection molded and packaged under stringent clean-room conditions, with each tube guaranteed DNA-, RNA-, DNase-, Rnase- and pyrogen-free. The flat-caps have a clear, glass-grade optical area on top, providing flexibility for the repeated opening and closing.
1. Suitable for all 0.2 ml therml-cycler blocks.
2. 0.25 ml maximum tube capacity when closed.
3. Produced under clean-room conditions.
4. DNA-, RNA-, Dnase-, Rnase-, and pyrogen-free.
5. Thin wall design.
6. Material: Virgin Polypropylene.